Denison vane pump is mainly designed for high/low press […]
Denison vane pump is mainly designed for high/low pressure hydraulic circuits. No specification combination is being used for duplex or triple pumps, which can meet the requirements of high pressure (up to 300bar) with small flow rate and low pressure with large flow rate. However, it is a wise method to optimize circuit design.
Denison vane pump can meet the requirements of very fast pressure change cycle, and the output flow rate can maintain the importance of accuracy, and has the following characteristics:
Denison vane pump:
1. High working pressure: The maximum pressure of small-sized casing pump can reach 320bar, which can reduce the installation cost. If it is used for depressurization, the working life can be prolonged.
2. High volumetric efficiency: typical value is higher than 94%, thus reducing heat generation. Under full pressure operation, the allowable rotation speed is as low as 60rpm.
3. High mechanical efficiency: typical value is higher than 94%, reducing heat generation, and the allowable rotation speed is as low as 600rpm under full pressure.
4. Wide rotating speed range (600rpm-3600rpm): A large displacement pump core can be combined to form a large displacement low noise pump with a smaller size shell.
5. low speed (600rpm), low pressure and good viscosity (800cSt) performance: it is allowed to operate at low temperature with little energy consumption and no sticking danger.
6. Low pressure pulsation (2 bar): reduces pipeline noise and can prolong the service life of other components in the loop.
7. Strong resistance to solid particle pollution: This is the effect of adopting double-edged blade technology, and the pump has a long service life.
8. There are many forms of installation and structure selection: it can be used with users.
9. Concept of pump core assembly: Reduce maintenance cost by times.
For more information,please click here: https://www.vanepumpfactory.com/