In the hydraulic system, according to the working princ […]
In the hydraulic system, according to the working principle of vane pump, whether it is non-balanced vane pump or balanced vane pump, in order to ensure its normal operation, the following conditions must be met, let's look at it together with Hongyi Hydraulic factory.
1. The blade should be able to move flexibly in the changed blade slot while rotating with the rotor, without jamming.
2. The top of the blade is in close contact with the inner surface of the stator and slides along the inner surface of the stator without void, so as to form a sealed working volume.
3. Tightly control the sealing between each relative sliding surface, including the blade and rotor blade groove, to limit the leakage between the oil pressure chamber and the oil suction chamber.
4. When the sealing volume between two adjacent blades is gradually expanded to the maximum in the oil absorption area, it shall be cut off from the oil absorption chamber first, and then transferred to the oil pressure chamber quickly to prevent the oil pressure chamber from communicating directly with the oil absorption chamber.
5. When the vane pump is started, it shall have sufficient rotating speed to generate necessary centrifugal force to throw the vane out, so that the top of the vane can cling to the inner surface of the stator to form a sealed volume and the pump can enter the oil suction and pressure working state under the condition that there is no oil pressure at the root of the vane.
6. The oil suction chamber should be filled with oil, and no air suction is allowed. Otherwise, air is mixed into the oil suction chamber, and the oil pressure chamber cannot normally establish pressure. In order to ensure continuous oil absorption, there are certain restrictions on the maximum rotating speed and oil viscosity.
For more information, please contact us: https://www.vanepumpfactory.com/