Specific methods for maintaining PV2R vane pump: 1. Aft […]
Specific methods for maintaining PV2R vane pump:
1. After the user purchases the oil pump, if it is not used in time, the user shall inject the anti-rust oil into the inner part and apply the anti-rust oil on the exposed surface, and then cover the oil-mouth dust cover and keep it properly.
2. During pipe fitting, iron scraps and residues left in oil tanks and pipelines, especially cloth strips, will often cause oil pump failure and must be removed carefully.
3. The adjustment pressure of the safety valve should not be too high, generally 1.25 times of the rated pressure of the pump.
4, keep the oil temperature in the range of 10 to 60 ℃, the best range of 35-50 ℃, especially to avoid high temperature continuous operation, otherwise the pump will shorten the service life, set the heater and cold to the device when necessary.
5. Maintain normal oil level and set oil level gauge in the oil tank for frequent observation and oil replenishment.
6. The oil performance shall be checked regularly, and the oil tank shall be replaced and cleaned in time if it fails to meet the requirements.
7. The filter should be cleaned frequently to ensure smooth oil intake.
8. Install screw or inlet and outlet flange screw may be loose after the oil pump has been working for some time (due to vibration).