Key points of vane pump management: In addition to prev […]
Key points of vane pump management:
In addition to preventing dry rotation and overload, preventing intake of air and excessive suction vacuum, the key management points of vane pump should also be noted:
1. When the pump steering changes, its suction and discharge direction also changes. Vane pumps have specified steering, and reverse is not allowed. Because the rotor blade groove is inclined, the blade is chamfered, the bottom of the blade is communicated with the oil discharge cavity, and the throttle groove and the suction and discharge ports on the oil distribution plate are designed according to the established steering. Reversible vane pumps must be specially designed.
2. The vane pump assembly oil distribution plate and stator are correctly positioned with positioning pins. The blades, rotor and oil distribution plate shall not be installed reversely. The suction area zui on the inner surface of the stator is easy to wear. If necessary, it can be installed reversely so as to change the original suction area into the discharge area and continue to use.
3. Pay attention to the cleaning of the working surface during disassembly and assembly, and the oil should be well filtered during work.
4. If the clearance between the blades in the blade groove is too large, the leakage will increase. If the clearance is too small, the blades cannot freely expand and contract, which will lead to work disorder.
5. The axial clearance of vane pump has great influence on η v.
1) small pump--0.015～0.03mm
2) Medium-sized pump--0.02～0.045mm
6. The temperature and viscosity of oil should not exceed 55℃ in general, and the viscosity should be between 17 ~ 37mm2/s. It is difficult to suck oil if the viscosity is too high. If the viscosity is too small, the leakage will be serious.
For more information, please contact us: https://www.vanepumpfactory.com/