In general, during the use of Vickers vane pump, most u […]
In general, during the use of Vickers vane pump, most users will encounter the failure of buffer function of hydraulic cylinder of VQ vane pump, right? How can we analyze the reasons for such a phenomenon?
Today, Hongyi Hydraulic Technician will tell you about the cause analysis and solution of the failure of the buffer function of Vickers vane pump hydraulic cylinder as follows:
First, Vickers vane pump hydraulic cylinder buffer failure analysis:
1. The buffer regulating valve is fully open.
2. Excessive inertial energy.
3. The buffer regulating valve cannot be adjusted.
4. The one-way valve is fully open or the valve seat of the one-way valve is not tightly closed.
5. The seal on the piston is damaged. When the pressure in the buffer chamber rises, the working fluid flows back from the chamber to the working pressure side, so the piston does not decelerate.
6. There are scars on the inner surface of plunger head or bushing.
7. The buffer ring embedded in the cylinder head falls off.
8. The length and angle of the conical surface of the buffer plunger are inappropriate.
Second, the Wigs vane pump hydraulic cylinder buffer failure solution:
1. Adjust to the appropriate position and tighten.
2. Appropriate buffer mechanism should be designed.
3. Repair or replacement.
4. Check the size, replace the cone valve core or steel ball, replace the spring, and match the research and repair.
5. Replace the seal.
6. Repair or replacement.
7. Replace the new buffer ring.
For mroe information, please contact us: https://www.vanepumpfactory.com/